Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Blessings

I am truly blessed! Thanksgiving week was spent with family and friends. Heath and Liz were able to make it home from Idaho. Of course, Perry immediately put Heath to work building and I put Liz to work cooking and cleaning. They probably won't be back for a year or so. ( when the memory fades). They were very good sports about it though!

Friday we went to Joel's football game in the Alamodome! It was awesome! The Judson Rockets won! We were a little worried at the half because Judson was down10-0, but they came back fired up at the half and won!

Jack and Brooklyn are so great! I can't believe how much I adore them! Brooklyn loves the rockets! She sang their school song for us on the way to the game!

Stephani and Nick are now officially homeowners! I know they will make so many awesome memories in that first home. Especially since they will bring their new baby home to that house! I can't wait to get started on the nursery!


2 comments:

britni said...

ITS ABOUT TIME!! J/K We had so much fun! We miss yall so much...come next week to the game after we win in Laredo!

JONES FAMILY said...

Thanksgivin was a blast! We had so much fun there. Heath and I are going to come back as soon as possible! WE hope you and Perry had a great anniversary. Thank you so much for all you do for Heath and I. We love you both so much. May you have many more wonderful years together. Thank you for being such a great example to us. WE LOVE YOU.