Followers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!


We hope Liz has a fabulous birthday today! Here are some of the greatest memories we have of Liz in the short time she has been in our family!


Organizing the murder mystery dinner! It was so much fun!


Playing cards in the tent at Yellowstone because she was nervous during the storm.


Getting thrown out of the raft at Jackson Hole.


Surprising the girls at the zoo in Tyler!


Sharing corn dogs with Brooklyn.


Going to look at the Christmas lights in Rexburg.


ALL the hard work she does for birthdays and showers.


The first time she came to Texas she was surprised at how big the Texas flag was.


New Years eve on the San Antonio riverwalk with her flip flops on.


The GREAT time we had in Ashland for her reception with wonderful family.


Watching her and Heath being married in the temple for all time and eternity!!



We are so glad Heath found and married you Liz! You are perfect for our family! We love you and have a great day!

4 comments:

JONES FAMILY said...

Thank you so much! That was so nice of you! Yeah, I know I can't handle storms...hahaha. You all mean so much to me. I love you! Thanks for everything that you have done for me.

rocketmom said...

Liz I am thankful you had a birthday because it FINALLY made mom update her blog 4 MONTHS later! And to think I have checked it everyday...just in case! We love you LIZ!

The Bailey's said...

Happy Birthday Liz!! I am also so glad that you are in our family. We couldn't have asked for someone more perfect for Heath than you are. We love you!

Annie said...

Hello! This is Liz's sister Annie and I just wanted to thank you guys for welcoming Lizzy into your family. She feels so loved - and by the way, we LOVE Heath!