Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!



Nick joined our family a little over two years ago. I'm sure it has been quite an adjustment for him. I don't think he is really that used to people voicing every thought that goes through their head. He has been a great sport and now we couldn't imagine our family without him in it.


Here are a few of the things that we love about Nick!




  • He doesn't get stressed out when his mother-in-law gets stressed out.


  • He loves the "great outdoors" even if he can't keep steph from petting ground squirrels


  • pretty good at building gingerbread houses and great at building rediculously large real houses!


  • He moved to Texas!


  • pays stephani's bills now!


  • recommends good books to read


  • he loves his neices and nephews


  • he is an awesome father to our perfect grandson, Noah!






2 comments:

The Bailey's said...

I can't believe how tiny Noah is in that picture and how huge I am. Thanks for you post. Nick gets embarrassed by things like that but he really appreciated it. Noah and I can't wait to see you next week! Yay Yamboree!

britni said...

Who says everything they are thinking? I have know I idea what you are talking about! :) I am just grateful Stephani has someone to put her in her place which is exactly what Nick does when he needs too! YEAH!