Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY!

There really can't be anything better than Christmas with your family. It IS the most wonderful time of the year! We had a fantastic time with all of our children at home. I know it is really difficult for them to make the trip and I am so thankful they were able to be here. Thanks you guys! Love you!

I got a camera from Perry and the kids and I am loving it!

Here are some of the pics:


Brooklyn and baby alive. She really wets her diaper! yeah!


Heath and Liz being really good sports at 7am!

Noah playing with his new toys!


Noah doesn't mind sharing his toys with Jack.


Time to move on...


Perry got all the Bourne DVD's! Thanks Heath and Liz!


Joel and Britni at our first Christmas stop, Nanna and Paw's! Nanna makes the best homemade cinnamon rolls you can imagine every Christmas morning.


Are Noah and dad already getting a little sleepy???....miles to go before we sleep Nick!
As a matter of fact, I'm gettng a little sleepy too.  Time or a nap.  I will post more latter.

1 comment:

The Bailey's said...

We had the best time ever. Thanks mom and dad, I can't wait till we all get together again. It really did go by way too fast. We love y'all!!