Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines day - holiday or hallmark day?


I know that valentine's day is way too commercial, but I still like it. Even though I am not the best at giving gifts. I think the thing that I like about valentines, is that I don't have any expectations.....so I love anything that I get! It's a great surprise! The down side to that is that my 'valentines' don't get too many great gifts! In fact, I consider it a huge accomplishment if I send out any cards or gifts or get Perry anything. Usually I just cook dinner and Perry will get me a card and some flowers. I do realize that Perry gets the shaft in this arrangment, but what can I say? I still love him though and since I would be spending money, it is probably a good gift to him for me just to stay out of that store!


These are some of my valentine surprises I received this valentine's day!


No comments: