Followers

Monday, June 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL!




I remember the first time I met Joel I had gone to see Britni for mothers weekend at "Ricks College". Joel actually didn't have too much to say at that first meeting but I knew that he was perfect for Britni and couldn't have been happier when they decided to get married.




Here are some of the memories that I have of Joel:






  • He brought Britni a Jamba juice for breakfast one morning when they were dating and I was at Ricks visiting


  • He loved to cut the umbilical cord at the birth of brooklyn and jack.


  • He answered more of the "girls" questions than any of the other guys when our family played "Battle of the Sexes.


  • running into the ditch on the way to my mothers house.


  • singing to britni at the wedding reception


  • Coaching his athletes at all the games I've attended....he can jump higher than most of the other coaches if he gets mad or excited!


  • Helping me cook when everyone comes over for dinner. it is awesome!


  • Chasing tuff down the oil road when he escaped as a puppy


  • Making a lot of sacrifices to attend Steph and Heath's weddings.


  • Helping to bath his kids and reading to them every night.


  • Making Britni laugh when she feels down.


  • Being a great friend to heath even when Britni broke up with him :)


  • going parasailing at South Padre


  • Marrying Britni for time and all eternity in the Houston Temple.


We are so glad that you are a part of our family! We love you tons! Have a great day!







No comments: