Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Salt Lake City




I was able to come and visit with Heath and Liz in Salt Lake City for a few days. I am having a great time!

Last night we went to Salt Lake's concert in the park series. It was a bluegrass group last night. It was alot of fun and the weather was perfect!

This morning we went to the temple early. We came back home and changed clothes and went to the farmers market downtown. I was thinking that there would be fresh picked cherries and fruits and vegetables. I was disappointed abou that but we did buy some jam that was really good. We spent the afternoon looking around at IKEA. That place is amazing. It actually makes me want to get organized.!
It is mostly just a lot of fun to spend time with Heath and Liz and see their apartment which is in a really neat location. The Gateway mall is right out side their door so it would not be a good place for me to live but is a fantastic place to visit.




1 comment:

britni said...

Mom great pic of you! Looks like fun. Come home soon so the girls can put you to WORK! J/K