Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

SUMMER CANNOT BE OVER!!!

Ok, so I know I get more vacation than most people, but I still can't believe how fast summer goes by. One GREAT thing....I turned in my thesis....now all I have to do is present it and defend. I say that like it is going to be an easy thing and it definately will not be. That is the way I am going to think of it "in my mind". :)

I got to go on a road trip with my parents and my neice and nephew. We had a great time. We got to see Heath and Liz and spent a little time at my dad's old stomping grounds. It was one of the prettiest places. It was the middle of July and when you stepped out of the car it smelled like a flower shop. Awesome!





We camped at wolf creek. Who knew that me and mom and rex could put a tent up by ourselves?
It got pretty warm during the day but there were still spots of snow!


Heath and Liz were able to come out and spend Saturday with us! We went for a hike and played a really fun game...Kuub...wrong spelling...still a fun game.







This is heart lake....not too hard to figure out why.


Then, we spent a couple of days with Heath and Liz. Liz was our tour guide...much thanks Liz! If you are ever in Salt Lake, you have to eat at Crown Burger! Yummy!



Heath and Liz's place:

Did I mention that I cannot believe summer is over!

2 comments:

The Bailey's said...

I love these pics. I'm glad you finally posted some. I really wish Noah and I could have went, but maybe next time. Looks like y'all had lots of fun.

britni said...

I am so glad that you got to go on that trip with them! How fun is that! I am also glad that you got to see your dad. I wish we would have made it early enough to be in those cute pictures! Oh well...you are right a baby in white is marvelous!