Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Finally, I finished my thesis writing and defense and I am essentially graduated. I have a few grammatical changes and have to pay my tuition for the fall semester...i hope I don't forget that. Steph and baby Noah were able to come up and it was so awesome to get to visit with them.

Why is it that when you are under pressure you can't think of things that you know? One of my committe members asked me what polarized light is. I taught this in my IPC classes last year. I lived through the invention of "polarized sun glasses". Do you think I could think of it when she asked. Of course not.

Oh well, I finished. I will not go down as the most brilliant graduate, but possibly the most persistent. At least I'm good at something.

1 comment:

britni said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I have some ugly witches here...want to kill some more?! :) j/k We are SOOOO PROUD OF YOU! We love you!